Anna backwards is still Anna
I was born and raised in Houston, Texas but escaped the humidity. I am currently living in Austin, Texas enjoying outdoor bars and tacos. I work closely with other designers and developers to create enjoyable user experiences for digital products. I am passionate about design and enjoy challenging myself by exploring new ideas and technology. I am a firm believer in clean communication and simplicity. My education background is in Industrial Design and utilizing those foundations to improve user experiences in the tech industry. I strive to demonstrate my knowledge of feeling, thinking and sensing.
When I am not staring at pixels on the screen, I am exploring Austin's views with my dog, poking around nurseries picking out my next plant victim or sprucing up my apt with some sort of DIY. Coffee is my fuel of choice.
Cubic Intific – Senior Mobile User Interface Designer, July 2017 - Current
Intific®, a subsidiary under Cubic Global Defense, innovation studio with a broad range of expertise including computer simulation, animation, human-machine interaction, robotics, education, visualization, gaming, and artificial intelligence.
- Lead UI Designer for our Traveler Mobile Apps for Chicago, New York and Los Angeles
- Establish a design system and guidelines for various Transportation clients
- Oversee mobile design from additional support talent
Xome Labs — User Experience & User Interface Designer, April 2015 - July 2017
An in-house technology company that provides digital products and services to the title insurance, settlement services, financial and real estate industries.
- Application planning, wireframes, ideation concepts, prototyping, user testing for Title365’s website and iOS/Android devices
- Evaluate and redefine property search and improve user engagement
- Establish design system and guidelines for design team
Phunware — User Experience Designer, August 2012 - April 2015
A mobile technology solution agency focusing on application platforms for fortune 500 brands.
- Lead designer for branded mobile experience for clients across entertainment, healthcare, consumer retail and venues
- Creating wireframes and solutions for meaningful user experiences
- Visual design across multiple platforms styled towards brand identity
- Mentor interns and teach them the mobile design process
- Corporate designer for internal newsletters, print production, and design process
Pop Labs — Design Intern, May - August 2011
Interactive marketing & social media consulting agency that offers search engine marketing, paid ad management and custom web designs.
- Support the creative team with wireframes and interface design for clients
- Design Marketing CTA's assets, social media widgets, newsletter campaigns and other marketing mediums
University of Houston, Gerald D. Hines College of Architecture
Bachelor of Science in Industrial Design
Houston, TX - Graduated 2012
Title365 iOS, Android, Desktop
EngageMe iOS, Android
NHRA iOS, Android
NBCSports Sochi iOS, Android
NBCU Ad Sales iOS
E! Online iOS, Android
Jawbone 360 iOS, Android Phone
AT&T Stadium iPhone
The Grove iPhone, Android
UHealth iOS, Android
Perler iPhone, iPad
Circuit of the Americas iPhone, iPad
Serenity Med Spa
User Personas, Testing, Scenarios
Adobe Photoshop ●●●●○
Adobe Illustrator ●●●●○
Adobe After Effects ●●○○○
AT&T Stadium App – Phunware brandME MVP 3rd Quarter Award 2014
NBC Sochi App – Apple App Store Feature 2014
Beehave – CDC Prevention Through Design: Health & Safety Design Contest, Finalist 2011
E-Fridge – UH College of Technology Undergraduate Research Symposium, 1st Place 2011